Discover our top-of-the-line barrel finishing machines, expertly engineered to provide superior surface finishing solutions for a wide range of components, including very small, thin and sensitive parts, as well as moving and larger parts like chains. These machines offer cost-effective surface finishing capabilities even for extended process times, ensuring consistent results and exceptional performance. Experience the difference in quality and efficiency with our advanced barrel finishing machines.
- Surface finishing possibilities for very small, thin and sensitive parts.
- Surface finishing possibilities for moving parts like chains.
- Barrel Deburring, Polishing and de-rusting.
- Economic surface finishing possibilities for very long process times.
- Highly durable hot poured polyurethane coated work container.
- Speed controller.
- Digital process timer.
- Digital disc speed indicator.
- Possibilities for continual, water and chemical supplying and discharging.
|Type||Gross Volume |
|Voltage / Frequency|
AC-V/Hz 3 phase
|TAM 110||110||0.93||400 / 50 (*)||0-45||325|
|TAM 220||220||1.68||400 / 50 (*)||0-45||475|
|TAM 330||330||3.25||400 / 50 (*)||0-45||695|
|TAM 440||440||3.37||400 / 50 (*)||0-45||775|
|TAM 550||550||5.1||400 / 50 (*)||0-45||935|
|(*) Different voltage and frequency motors are available.|
Barrel Finishing Equipment Guide
PDJ Vibro Barrel Finishing machines are designed to process small robust components where an aggressive process is required.
The finishing media and chemical additive combinations provide a wide spectrum of finishes from simple deburring, edge breaking, radiusing. The sliding / tumbling action along with the potential process chamber sizes makes this machine ideal for a selection of applications.
Read more ...