PDJ Vibro Circular Vibratory bowls are designed to process small to medium sized components.
The finishing media and chemical additive combinations provide a wide spectrum of finishes from simple deburring, edge breaking, degreasing, radiusing though to 0.03 ra super finishing. The finishing media oscillates and rotates giving a directional scroll action. This type of machine can feature auto parts / media separation which means that the most diverse range of applications make this the most popular choice of any mass finishing machine.
The modular design allows various combinations of equipment to combine degreasing, deburring, radiusing, descaling, super polishing, surface improvement, rinsing and drying.
Process chamber sizes range from 7.5 litres though to 6000 litres.
Optional features include:
- PLC Controls.
- Automatic parts unload.
- Integrated media grading.
- Variable speed control.
- Acoustic suppression covers.
- Chemical additive dosing.
- Effluent control.
What else to consider:
- Not all vibratory process chambers are stress relieved to avoid premature cracking. Welding / repairs invariably cause the abrasive resistant lining to delaminate making the unit redundant.
- Process chamber linings commonly last 5-20 years (subject to use).
- Motor bearings will require replacing every 5000 hours.
- Running costs can be calculated after process trials.
To confirm your process requirements why not try our free sampling service
To discuss your project our experts are ready to help on 01908 648757.
View our range of Circular Vibratory Bowls