PDJ Vibro centrifugal disc finishers are designed to process small robust components where an aggressive process is required.
The finishing media and chemical additive combinations provide a wide spectrum of finishes from simple deburring, edge breaking, degreasing, radiusing though to 0.03 ra super finishing.
Process chamber sizes range from 10 litres though to 200 litres.
Optional features include:
- PLC Controls.
- Variable speed control.
- Acoustic suppression covers.
- Chemical additive dosing..
- Effluent control.
What else to consider:
- Large components and delicate components where part on part damage is likely are not suitable.
- Process chamber linings commonly fail through general use and misuse. This makes the cost of spares and downtime an important factor.
- Motor bearings will require replacing every 5000 hours.
- Running costs can be calculated after process trials.
To confirm your process requirements why not try our free sampling service.
To discuss your project our experts are ready to help on 01908 648757.
View our range of centrifugal disc finishers