- Metal Improvement Company adopts PDJ vibratory finishing machines to streamline superfinishing process
- PDJ vibratory machine helps 3D printer to enhance range of finishing services
- ‘Edge-breaking’ using PDJ vibratory finishing helps to optimise plating and paint adhesion on marine wind turbines for maximum corrosion protection
- Vibratory finishing machine enhances surface quality of laser sintered parts
PDJ Vibro Barrel Finishing machines are designed to process small robust components where an aggressive process is required.
The finishing media and chemical additive combinations provide a wide spectrum of finishes from simple deburring, edge breaking, radiusing. The sliding / tumbling action along with the potential process chamber sizes makes this machine ideal for a selection of applications.
Process chamber sizes range from 15 litres though to 500 litres.
Optional features include:
- PLC Controls.
- Variable speed control.
- Acoustic suppression covers.
- Vibratory parts / media separation unit.
- Effluent control.
What else to consider:
- Barrel finishing can be dirty at unload due to the process using batches of water and chemicals.
- Media and parts separation can be laborious.
- Process chamber linings commonly last 2-10 years (subject to use).
- Motor bearings will require replacing every 5000 hours.
- Running costs can be calculated after process trials.
To confirm your process requirements why not try our free sampling service.
To discuss your project our experts are ready to help on 01908 648757.